Very good! Would not change a thing..........My boyfriend loved it, and so did I! So easy, it is now my go to talapia recipe!
Chili-Rubbed Tilapia with Asparagus & Lemon
Tilapia, a relatively plentiful fish, has the unfortunate reputation of being dull. All it needs is a spice rub, a familiar barbecuing technique that works just as well indoors. You could also use this rub on chicken breasts or toss it with lightly oiled shrimp before cooking.
32 Reviews for Chili-Rubbed Tilapia with Asparagus & Lemon
This tasted great! Something different for fish. I followed others suggestions and used less chili powder. It was sooo tasty and easy to prepare.
This is a great dish! We used Orange Roughy which was a perfect fish for this dish. We will be having this often!
This was a very flavorful fish recipe. It was also very spicy. I used the amount of chili powder called for in the recipe and both my husband and myself were having a hard time eating it.........and we are from New Mexico and grew up on spicy food. Next time I will use less chili powder.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)