These are fantastic! We absolutely love these sweet potatoes. They go well with baked fish or chicken dishes and are super easy to prepare!
Chile-Garlic Roasted Sweet Potatoes
From EatingWell: September/October 2009
Give ordinary roasted sweet potatoes a big flavor boost with this quick, Asian-inspired seasoning mix.
10 Reviews for Chile-Garlic Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Wow! This easy sweet potato recipe really perks up a meal. It is great with baked fish or chicken. I have made it a couple of times and have substituted chili paste when I don't have chili garlic sauce.
We can't stop eating these! This recipe is going to stay on my table for a long time to come. They're so simple and amazing. I've been skimping on the oil a bit (saving a few calories) and haven't noticed any problem.
This recipe meets all my requirements for a dish I will serve: healthy, tasty, attractive and very fast and easy to make and clean up. As soon as the original batch was gone, family members asked me to make more. We love spicy food but if you prefer less spiciness, you might want to modify the amount of chile-garlic sauce you use. For us, it's just right.
These are AMAZING! I had never really liked sweet potatoes until trying this recipe. My boyfriend requests them all the time, too. The spiciness of the sauce brings out the sweetness of the vegetable more than does, say, adding brown sugar, as I've usually seen them prepared. I'll be making these for years to come. :0)
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)