I don't understand why you cut out the heart shape in the parchment paper... Won't that leave a hole for steam/air to escape? I just the the pocket the normal way...
Chicken with Whole-Grain Mustard & Zucchini in Packets
From EatingWell: July/August 2009
Mustard and thyme flavor chicken and veggies in this easy dinner.
5 Reviews for Chicken with Whole-Grain Mustard & Zucchini in Packets
Great dish and super easy to make. I just use squares of parchment paper and wrap the corners towards the middle. Works great.
I also mixed the mustard in with the veggies to coat them better. Taste delicious!!
I made this with a drained can of stewed tomatoes instead of fresh and put it in a dutch oven.
Served it with brown rice. Added 1 teas corn starch to liquid from tomatoes and made a little sauce for the rice.Yum..
I try to use parchment and tin foil sparingly (cost and the tree hugger in me). This dish can be done in a covered pan in the oven and on the grill. Cast iron is the best.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)