I suggest always preparing ingredients in advance. Tis recipe is not difficult if all it measured and ready on hand. My hubby loved it and was blown over So I will make it again soon
Chicken with Leek & Mushroom Sauce
From EatingWell: March 1998
Brandy, mushrooms and leek add a sophisticated touch to ordinary chicken breasts.
4 Reviews for Chicken with Leek & Mushroom Sauce
I loved this recipe. Did not have brandy on hand so used cognac, very delicious. Very easy, and could not believe that this is a healthy dish. This dieting thing is not so difficult if I have recipes like this on hand.
My family and I did not enjoy this dish. The sauce was too runny and did not have enough flavor. It took too long to make for how unsatisfying it was. I won't be making it again.
This dish is truly cuisine at home! The sauce is fabulous and goes together quite quickly. Definitely good enough for company,
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (119 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (75 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)