Served with homemade flour tortillas, guacamole, and corn! This was top drawer!
Chicken Tacos with Charred Tomatoes
Charring tomatoes in a hot, dry skillet makes them smoky and flavorful; in combination with fresh herbs and spices, they elevate this dish from “everyday” to “ta-da!” Serve the tacos with reduced-fat sour cream.
10 Reviews for Chicken Tacos with Charred Tomatoes
I made these with a veggie chicken substitute, but otherwise stayed faithful to the recipe. These were fantastic, and exactly what I had in mind. I made home made tortillas, and the recipe made six tacos. I probably could have gotten 8, but I didn't want to add the extra calories of more tortillas. We had a baby greens, jicama, and orange salad on the side and it was a perfect meal.
This recipe was great. Everyone loved it and raved about it. I cooked it on family game night and now everyone wants to do game night at my house. Def a great easy meal to fix! :)
Seriously, the best taco recipe. I use olive oil instead of canola plus I add the lime juice and a shot of don julio tequila while cooking the chicken. So tasty!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)