This was really amazing! I made 8 chicken breasts tonight and only got one small piece because my guys polished it off. I didn't have marinara sauce so substituted pizza sauce.
Chicken Parmesan Sub
“Sub”? “Hoagie”? “Grinder”? “Hero”? It depends on where you grew up. But we can all agree that the addition of spinach, and the omission of a greasy fried breading, give this old-school favorite a deliciously healthy profile.
6 Reviews for Chicken Parmesan Sub
I loved this: it only too me about 30 minutes, which for a nice chicken dish, is pretty quick. Minimal clean-up too. Followed the recipe exactly, did think it was a tinge on the bland side - decided next time I'll add a tiny bit more salt or maybe some oregano or garlic. Love the spinach touch. The rest of my family are not really spinach fans, but they managed to choke it down. :) I thought it was yummy!
This was delicious! It came out truly perfect the spinach was great on it as well. I would make this again but make more for later. :-)
I used a sub sandwich i did not cook the spinach i just got it out of the bag, i used mushrooms too it was alright it was kind of bland tasting though but i will probably make this again.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)