I made this for my family, not knowing how it would go over (not everyone will eat spinach). My family couldn't get enough of it! The recipe may seem a bit daunting, but it was actually very simple. I honestly felt like I had gone out to eat...this was restaurant quality for sure!! I used Woodbridge sauvignon blanc in mine and it had a nice crisp flavor that complimented the spinach filling well.
Chicken Florentine Roll-Ups
From EatingWell: EatingWell One-Pot Meals
Perfect for entertaining, these chicken cutlets are stuffed with spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, walnuts and just enough cream cheese to hold the filling together. Make a double batch and freeze half the roll-ups (individually wrapped in plastic), then just defrost and bake as you like. Serve topped with fresh diced tomatoes or marinara sauce and a sprinkling of chopped fresh basil.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)