I was looking for a way to use turkey cutlets and grapes as I had both these items to use up in my fridge. Googled and found this. The turkey was excellent with this sauce. Had no shallots so used sweet onions sliced thin. No white wine so used all chicken broth (low-sodium). So good, easy and elegant. I think it would be a good make ahead company dinner. Heat up and finish last steps just before serving. I will make this again. Husband loved it too!
Chicken Cutlets with Grape-Shallot Sauce
One of the Test Kitchen's favorites, this quick sauté pairs wine and grapes in a luscious sauce for pan-seared chicken breasts. If you've never used grapes in a sauce before—try it—you won't be disappointed. This is simple enough for a weeknight, but elegant enough for entertaining. Make it a meal: Serve with brown basmati rice or mashed sweet potatoes and sauteed chard.
8 Reviews for Chicken Cutlets with Grape-Shallot Sauce
This was one of the best meals I've ever made. I used red grapes in the sauce. It was juicy and flavorful. Everyone in the family enjoyed it greatly. I'll definitely be making this again.
Initially, I was put off by the idea of shallots and grapes together...boy, was I wrong! This meal was packed with flavor and caused all who ate to become instant members of the "Clean Plate Club!" I'll use this again!
This was so easy and delicious! I used red grapes and can't wait to try with the green! I just took some chicken breast and cut them in half so they were pretty thin. Nice sauce! I didn't even use the flour for a thickener...it was fine without it. Thanks again eatingwell!
Really happily surprised--this was terrific!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)