This dish is very hearty with the chicken and potatoes and veggies. However, it lacked depth of flavor, even when reheating it the next day. I agree with the previous reviewer who recommended more salt and pepper, but it also needs something else, and I'm not sure what that "something" is.
Chicken Coconut Curry
From EatingWell: January/February 2013
At once comforting and exotic-tasting, this rich chicken coconut curry stew will warm you on chilly winter evenings. Chunks of potato, lean chicken and loads of veggies make it a meal in a bowl. Enjoy with a fruity white wine like Gewurztraminer or Chenin Blanc to tame the heat. Using “lite” coconut milk instead of full-fat in this healthy curried coconut chicken stew recipe trims roughly two-thirds the fat and calories without sacrificing flavor.
17 Reviews for Chicken Coconut Curry
I like this recipe only after I added about another tsp or more of salt and about 2 tsp of pepper to give it a little zing like most Asian curry dishes. If you like this dish a little sweeter then add some sugar too. The dish without any adjustment is pretty bland.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)