I love these things. I've brought them to potlucks over the years and they are always popular. They are fun to eat, the consistency is dry and crewy. The recipe as is doesn't make many so plan on doubling the recipe if you'd like to share with more than 2 people. Asiago or Pecorino cheese works as well.
Chewy Manioc Cheese Puffs
From EatingWell: February/March 2006
These Parmesan-flavored puffs have an elastic consistency somewhat like mochi, the Japanese dough made from pounded glutinous rice. It's hard to stop eating them, especially when they're warm.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)