Don't leave out the dates - they really make this dessert. My chocoholic (and diabetic) brother-in-law couldn't tell the dates were there, and he loved them. He also didn't know I used Splenda and put a dab of sugar-free chocolate frosting on each brownie - then put a small square in individual paper muffin wrappers.
Chewy Chocolate Brownies
These brownies are a high-energy treat you can pack in your lunch bag or tuck into your fanny pack when you are out walking. Wrap cooled brownies individually for fast picnic assembly or lunchbox fill-ups.
2 Reviews for Chewy Chocolate Brownies
I love your recipes, I have printed this one since I am diabetic. I will bake these brownies very soon. The ingredients are great, I love dates. I love chocolate. I love brownies. Great ingredients!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)