Cherry-Vanilla Bean Milkshake
From EatingWell: May/June 2010
So thick you’ll need a straw and a long spoon to enjoy this frosty cherry-vanilla milkshake.
4 Reviews for Cherry-Vanilla Bean Milkshake
Anything w/cherries and real vanilla is awesome! However I would do a couple of substitutes instead of a cup of reduced fat vanilla ice cream do 1/2 cup of premium reduced fat ice cream 1 cup of vanilla greek yogurt and delicious vanilla almond milk instead of cows milk! Yummers!
summers are so hot in Georgia, you just don't feel like drinking milk. Great way to get your calcium and cool off at the same time. Thanks
sounds great except the sugar (or artificial sweetners,flavors,colors) from the 'lite' ice cream cancel out anything remotely healty from those cherries.
what's the solution? Well... nix the ice cream & just do the cherries, vanilla bean, organic heavy cream (or half n half) with agave nectar! Now thats gooood!!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)