Love this drink! The cherries make it really different from the normal type of citrus drink. The rum (aka BOOZE) is awesome with it...adds a whole new dimension of flavor. This one is a keeper.
From EatingWell: July/August 2009
Celebrate fresh cherries with this mint-infused cherry cocktail. Black cherry-flavored seltzer gives the drink the most cherry flavor, but plain seltzer also works well.
3 Reviews for Cherry Smash
of course you can leave out the rum
it look great until i saw the rum in it! but i wonder if you can leave out the rum? please forgive me, bu it just seem that when you see something real good it has some kind of boos in it...
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)