Just served for fathers day. Huge hit. Fun to make and oh so juicy and full of flavor. Used panko instead of the fresh whole wheat crumbs. because I had it. Looking forward to using the cherry ketchup on other things.
From EatingWell: March/April 2008
Mixing dried cherries into ground beef reduces fat and increases antioxidants. Serve the burgers with your favorite garnishes.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)