I love brocoli, I think it´s awesome, and this recipe looks really great, I may try tonight, I have to say I´m useless at cooking so I´m a bit worry about it, I will use Spanish cheese as it is the only one I have at home,never mind I think it´ll be great anyway.
Have a look at this website, I´m sure you´ll find it inspiring.
Cheesy Broccoli-Potato Mash
From EatingWell: September/October 2007
Mashing broccoli with cheese and potatoes might just be the ticket to getting your kids to eat their veggies.
19 Reviews for Cheesy Broccoli-Potato Mash
Loved it.. best mashed potatoe recipe.. kids ate it without even noticing that it contains "ugly and yucky broccolii"!!!
I liked the way that you could really taste both the broccoli and the potato, shining through on their own and not buried in the bit of cheese.
Best side dish I've ever made! There wasn't a drop left. A great way to jazz up broccoli. The cheese was tasty. I wouldn't change a think about the recipe!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)