Shouldn't this read "frozen hash browns, thawed?"
Chard & Chorizo Frittata
From EatingWell: September/October 2013
We love frittata recipes for weeknights because they are the ultimate no-fuss healthy dinners. In this gorgeous, healthy chard and chorizo frittata recipe, we add convenient shredded frozen hash browns to keep it hearty. Finish cooking the eggs under the broiler to turn the top of the frittata a lovely golden brown.
2 Reviews for Chard & Chorizo Frittata
We opted to make this for brunch today. Our grocery didn't have any regular chorizo, so we used their soy chorizo. It worked out perfectly because the spiced soy crumbles were evenly distributed in the chard.
The recipe does not even take a half hour to complete, but you will need to be in the kitchen actively working for most of the process.
This is a simple recipe that doesn't make a mess or a million dishes. It makes 4 meal-sized servings. We had half servings with a salad, and it made for a filling lunch. It freezes well for future munching. It's on our "keeper" list.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)