It lacked in flavor.
Acorn Squash Stuffed with Chard & White Beans for Two
From EatingWell: November/December 2009
Acorn squash’s natural shape makes it just right for stuffing, and one squash is perfect for serving two people. This filling has Mediterranean flair: olives, tomato paste, white beans and Parmesan cheese. Serve with: Mixed green salad with radicchio and red onion and crisp white wine, such as Pinot Grigio.
8 Reviews for Acorn Squash Stuffed with Chard & White Beans for Two
My girlfriend is vegetarian and I am trying to learn to make dinner for both of us. This was a pretty good, quick, and filling meal. However, we both agreed it was lacking a lot of potential flavor. Will make a new review when she figures out what to add lol.
Bookmarked for late fall.
Fantastic! Even my husband thought it was filling and satisfying. I substituted Feta for the parm cheese, and it paired perfectly with the olives and chard. I've never done a squash in the microwave, only in the oven, but it made this recipe quick and easy.
I love this recipe! This is the second fall I am making this dish and was looking forward to it all summer:)
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (84 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)