My husband, young daughter and I all thought this recipe was fabulous. I will definitely make this many times. -Melita
Roasted Cauliflower with Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
From EatingWell: January/February 2010
Cauliflower roasted in big chunks is delicious and the quick blue cheese vinaigrette makes it special. Try it as a side dish for steak.
5 Reviews for Roasted Cauliflower with Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
I thought it was really yummy. The only substitutions I made were extra pepper. I used gorgonzola cheese instead of blue and white balsamic vinegar instead of white white. These were what I had on hand.
Roasting vegetables always adds to their flavor and although I am a great fan of blue cheese I did not think this flavor went that well with the cauliflower.
This was a delicious recipe. I love roasted cauliflower. The blue cheese vinaigrette gave it a nice tang. I served the vinaigrette on the side. I had enough for y lunch the next day and it was still good.
This was soooo good! I really like the big chunks of cauliflower that you get to put on your plate - the presentation is fabulous. I forgot to buy green onions to sprinkle on top - and I KNOW I missed out on a seriously great flavor combination - I won't forget next time I make this! This is a great cauliflower recipe.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)