This is fantastic. The meal comes together fairly quickly when you can purchase a ball of whole wheat pizza dough. I also found that I needed 1 more plum tomato than the recipe called for. Served with a salad and was stuffed afterwards.
Caramelized Onion & White Bean Flatbread
From EatingWell: February/March 2006
Here we top pizza with herbed mashed beans, sliced plum tomatoes, sweet caramelized onions and some shredded Gouda for a tasty flatbread that will have you rethinking pizza toppings.
12 Reviews for Caramelized Onion & White Bean Flatbread
Delicious and really easy, we make this all the time, one of our favorite weeknight meals. The authors must have huge plum tomatoes where they live because we usually end up needing 1 or 2 extra tomatoes than called for so the whole flatbread is covered.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)