That is wht my husband said when he took his first bite. It was delicious!
Caramel Cream Cheese Custard (Flan de Queso)
From EatingWell: September/October 2007
Every panaderia (bakery) in Puerto Rico has many flavors of flan, from vanilla to guava. Reduced-fat cream cheese gives this version a rich, comforting texture.
12 Reviews for Caramel Cream Cheese Custard (Flan de Queso)
I had a little problem with the caramel's(sugar and water step) consistency. It crystalized in the pot, and i'm not sure if that was the way that it was supposed to be. Nevertheless, the flan turned out delicious, rich, and creamy. My first time making it.
fabulous! The bad reviewers are NUTS!
Way too much sugar for a diabetic!
I'll give you the real recipe. 3eggs 1 can evap milk 1 can condensed milk 3oz.cream cheese 1tsp vanilla and a pinch salt. never! ever! ever cinnamon! This recipe is a century old.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)