So good! I totally agree with the other reviewers: this smoothie is perfectly sweet without sugar or honey. I also omitted the dry milk powder. And used orange juice instead of orange juice concentrate. The vanilla makes it taste divine. My very picky 16 y.o. daughter wanted a 2nd glass! This is definitely a keeper!
The fresh combination of banana, cantaloupe and low-fat dairy in this smoothie packs a powerful punch of potassium, calcium, vitamin C and beta carotene.
6 Reviews for Cantaloupe Smoothie
At home we always make smoothies without adding any sugar or honey and they turn out great. Good recipe, but may not need to honey.
It was just OK. Nothing about it was good , it was very bland. I would not use this recipe again.
you don't need to add the honey or juice because the cantaloupe and banana are sweet enough and add plenty of sugar. Try ice cubes, half a cantaloupe, half a banana and any kind of milk (i use unsweetened almond milk). It's delicious- tastes like summer in a cup! And no added sugar so it's very nutritious.
I tried this with half a cantaloupe that was getting a bit mushy. I added 3 bananas (without freezing them) and then put in soy milk and added some leftover white grape juice instead of the orange juice. It turned out wonderful and delicious. I don't think you can go wrong with this one!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)