I modified the recipe slightly. I didn't have green pepper, so used red pepper. Didn't have mayo so used jalapeno greek yogurt, also added 1 tsp of dijon mustard and 1tbsp cucumber dill yogurt dressing and 1 garlic clove. I used panko bread crumbs. I shaped into patties and just mixed the bread crumbs with the cajun seasoning and pressed into patties. I refrigerated for about an hour and sprayed the patties with olive oil, didn't have canola oil in a pump. I cooked them on parchment paper and flipped them over about half way through. Yummoooo.
Cajun Crab Croquettes
From EatingWell: December 2006
Crab cakes get a Louisiana spin with Cajun spice and corn. Although any type of crab works here, we prefer the texture of lump crabmeat. Serve with Zesty Rémoulade Sauce. Make it a meal: Serve on arugula salad.
3 Reviews for Cajun Crab Croquettes
We tried the recipe with mayo this weekend and it was very good. Enjoy!
I haven't tried these yet because first it says get sour cream but in the preperation it says add mayonaise...so which one does it take? The recipe sounds wonderful though I can not wait to try them.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)