Caesar Salad Dressing
From EatingWell: EatingWell Serves Two
Double this recipe to have extra dressing on hand for tomorrow night's salad.
- 1/2 small clove garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon anchovy paste, or to taste (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Asiago cheese
- Place garlic and salt in a medium bowl and mash with the back of a spoon to form a paste. Add lemon juice, mayonnaise, mustard, anchovy paste (if using), and pepper; whisk to combine. Slowly drizzle in oil, whisking constantly. Add cheese and whisk to combine.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: The dressing will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Per tablespoon: 32 calories; 3 g fat (1 g sat, 2 g mono); 2 mg cholesterol; 1 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 78 mg sodium; 5 mg potassium.
Exchanges: 1/2 fat
More From EatingWell
In celebration of EatingWell's 10th anniversary we picked our...
These easy weeknight suppers are inspired by the bountiful...
Take advantage of summer's bounty of fresh produce with these...
Muffin tins are great for making more than just muffins,...
Use your charcoal grill or gas grill for more than just...
Potato salad is a favorite summer dish, but classic versions...
It’s no wonder that the Mediterranean diet is considered to...
Enjoy the world’s healthiest diet with these delicious...
Make your own pickles! Get the most out of summer’s bounty by...
Berries and fresh summer fruit star in our healthy homemade...
Pork tenderloin is an easy and healthy addition to your...
Our healthy pepper recipes, including recipes for bell...
Fresh, sun-ripened tomatoes not only taste wonderful, they...
For a quick and healthy dinner, make one of our easy stir-fry...
While nothing quite beats eating quickly boiled or grilled...
From healthy blueberry muffins and blueberry pancakes topped...
- Ease of Preparation
- Type of Dish
- Salad dressing
- Total Time
- 15 minutes or less
- 8 or more
- Preparation/ Technique
- EatingWell Serves Two