Caesar Salad Dressing
From EatingWell: EatingWell Serves Two
Double this recipe to have extra dressing on hand for tomorrow night's salad.
- 1/2 small clove garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon anchovy paste, or to taste (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Asiago cheese
- Place garlic and salt in a medium bowl and mash with the back of a spoon to form a paste. Add lemon juice, mayonnaise, mustard, anchovy paste (if using), and pepper; whisk to combine. Slowly drizzle in oil, whisking constantly. Add cheese and whisk to combine.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: The dressing will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Per tablespoon: 32 calories; 3 g fat (1 g sat, 2 g mono); 2 mg cholesterol; 1 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 78 mg sodium; 5 mg potassium.
Exchanges: 1/2 fat
More From EatingWell
If you work out in the morning, refuel with one of these...
Our healthy Labor Day recipes are a delicious way to...
One-pot recipes are the perfect solution for easy weeknight...
Our healthy stir-fry recipes are full of fiber-rich...
Packed with a bounty of nutrients as well as fiber, green...
Store-bought packaged foods can make cooking or baking easier...
Whether grilled, seared, broiled, baked or made into burgers...
Whether you’re roasting beets, serving them sliced on a salad...
Celebrate summer with our summer dessert recipes made with...In the dog days of summer, you don’t have to turn on your stove...
When summer tomatoes from backyard gardens and farmstands hit...
In celebration of EatingWell's 10th anniversary we picked our...
These easy weeknight suppers are inspired by the bountiful...
Take advantage of summer's bounty of fresh produce with these...
Muffin tins are great for making more than just muffins,...
Use your charcoal grill or gas grill for more than just...
- Type of Dish
- Salad dressing
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 15 minutes or less
- 8 or more
- Preparation/ Technique
- EatingWell Serves Two