i wonder if anyone has tried adding a thickener to the dressing? Like the thickener added to the liquids of people with swallow problems?
Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
Great for salads and for just plain dipping.
12 Reviews for Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
I've read many reviews on this site, and I have one question; why are some of you even using these recipes if you're going to alter them to the point of being completely unhealthy? The recipes are carefully designed to provide nutritional benefits. If you don't like them, go to the Food Network site.
This was very tasty, but I had to double the mayo and add 3 tbsp sour cream to achieve the consistency I wanted.
My whole family loved this dressing thank u
I always use low or no fat plain greek yogurt instead of buttermilk or may in dressing, it comes out a little thicker and tastes great.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)