I did a mash up of this recipe with cooking light. added a little butter to hot sauce coating. used annie's cowgirl ranch because didn't want to make my own. other ingredients as written delish
Buffalo Chicken Salad
From EatingWell: January/February 2013
All the flavor of Buffalo chicken wings is packed into this irresistible, healthy salad. But unlike chicken wings, you can eat a big serving of this healthy Buffalo chicken salad recipe for just 291 calories.
5 Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Salad
This was a great tasting salad. A little too spicy for my kids' taste though. Might have to reduce the amount of wing sauce used next time for them. Very good flavors.
I followed the recipe exactly and was surprised how filling it was being that it's only salad. You could easily still have two servings since it's low calorie. It's a mild spicy and so next time I'm adding triple the hot sauce the recipe states. I'm not a big fan of blue cheese but it works with the combination of flavors.
awesome! I will cut the chicken into smaller pieces next time and instead of 2 Tablespoons of hot sauce, I used 1 cup...we like it spicy and hot
Great little salad recipe. Followed the recipe exactly except I used feta instead of blue cheese (I don't like blue cheese), and used chicken thighs b/c that's what I had on hand; both worked great. Makes 4 generous servings, great flavor, not super spicy (you could skip the vinegar and use all hot sauce if you like it really spicy).
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)