This marinade/ glaze is so great that I use it for all types of fish, like whiting or corvino as well. I skip the sesame seeds and use red miso instead of the white, which has a more intense flavor.
Broiled Salmon with Miso Glaze
Versatile miso (fermented soybean paste) keeps for months in the refrigerator and adds instant flavor to soups, sauces, dips, marinades and salad dressings. In general, the lighter the miso, the milder and sweeter its flavor. Light miso is the key to the wonderful flavor of this salmon.
11 Reviews for Broiled Salmon with Miso Glaze
This is now a regular dish in our house! We love to make it for just us, or when a group of friends comes over! The Cheesecake Factory has something similar for 1600 cals, so to make it even better for an 1/8th of that is stupendous!
Abby, Woodland Hills, CA
Truly excellent. Made it for the family tonite to rave reviews. The sesame seeds and cilantro made it! Thanks
Jon, Shelburne, VT
It was so easy to find on the website and very easy to prepare. Taste just like what I ate at the Cheesecake factory! Glad I found this website as I will use it many times over and over. Paula
Paula, San Antonio, TX
Delicious!! I love this recipe and have made it a couple times to rave reviews. My 4 year-old loves this as well. Make it!!
S Fan, Fullerton, CA
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)