We prepared as directed in a wok and then added 3 oz. (pre-cooked weight) of somen wheat noodles prepared per package directions. It was divided into 2 pasta bowls and served as a light one dish meal for 2. A few pepper flakes were added at the table. Delicious. We will add it to our favorites.
Broccoli & Tomatoes with Rice Wine-Oyster Sauce
From EatingWell: February/March 2005
When stir-frying firm vegetables like broccoli, cover the wok for 30 seconds after adding the sauce. Cooking the vegetables covered, even for a short time, helps to keep them crisp but tender. If Chinese broccoli is available in your market, use this same method but cut the stalks and leaves into 2-inch pieces.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)