This looks really good and I haven't actually tried it because I don't know what temperature to which I am suppose to preheat the oven and prepare this recipe.
Breakfast Mini Pizzas
From EatingWell: September/October 2010
Pizza’s not just for dinner! Here we combine two kid favorites—mini pizzas and scrambled eggs—for a breakfast treat adults and kids will both love.
3 Reviews for Breakfast Mini Pizzas
Made this for my family and my husband did not enjoy it, I thought it was okay but my 18 month old son loved it! He just gobbled it all up. I think this recipe definately appeals to younger children!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)