The fact that this recipe has 2 of my husband's least favorite ingredients~chicken and broccoli~and I still gave it a rating of AWESOME should tell you something!! He liked it as well as our 4 year old son!! I did make a few changes but nothing minor. I used boneless, skinless thighs~because that's what I grabbed at the grocery store and just cooked it for 10-12 minutes instead of 20. . I did not use the flour to avoid carbs and gluten. I used chicken broth instead of the wine because I did not have any on hand. Again, it's a must try and I certainly will time and time again!!
Braised Chicken Thighs with Broccoli & Olives
From EatingWell: September/October 1992
Black olives and lemon juice join steamed broccoli to make a rich-tasting sauce to spoon over sautéed chicken thighs and garlic cloves. Serve this stew over brown rice or barley.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)