I just made these and wanted to let people know they taste more like brownies than cookies. They were still good, but I was looking for a cookie recipe and feel like I got snookered.
From EatingWell: November/December 2007
Patti Anderson, a professional quilter, had never entered a cooking contest before she took our challenge. This quick, no-fuss, chewy chocolate cookie is made on your waffle iron. No need to haul out the big mixer, you can mix the batter with a small hand mixer or even by hand. Kids love these!
24 Reviews for Boot Tracks
They look great but is it possible to make them without a waffle iron? I don't have one!
Having only a half hour to get ready for my in-laws to visit, I made these hoping to impress. They are quick, clean, easy, and delicious!
These looks relatively simple, tasty and something kids could share in the making also. Thank you.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)