We loved it -- we didn't have vermouth on hand so used white wine -- still very good -- wanna try vermouth though
Boneless Pork Chops with Mushrooms & Thyme
Although this supper is made to serve two, you can double or triple the recipe so it becomes a family meal that's big on taste but still very healthy. If you'd rather not use vermouth, substitute unsweetened apple juice.
12 Reviews for Boneless Pork Chops with Mushrooms & Thyme
Left out the thyme and used dry sherry instead of vermouth. Delicious!!!!!
I had no fresh thyme so substituted ground dried thyme. Even without the lovely flavor and smell of fresh thyme, this was heavenly. Very simple, meat tender, and sauce sublime. Served with coucous and asparagus this was a special meal for a regular weeknight dinner. Good enough for company or other special meal.
We thoroughly enjoyed this recipe and have used it multiply times. Very easy to make when you are in a rush. I enjoy your site and thanks for the recipes.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)