I made this for the first time for four women--we loved it so much we ate it all even though it was 8 servings! I did not use sour cream, used 1/3 c real mayo b/c I didn't have the other, and used Greek yogurt (plain) and Greek yogurt (lime).
Bok Choy-Apple Slaw
From EatingWell: August/September 2006
Bok choy serves as a peppery alternative to cabbage in this crunchy and creamy slaw. Try it with barbecued chicken.
6 Reviews for Bok Choy-Apple Slaw
I USED THE WHOLE STALK I ALSO USED GREEK YOGERT INSTEAD OF SOUR CREAM BUT RATHER THAN LEAVE IT IN LARGE CHUNKS I PUT IT INTO MY FOOD PROCESSOR SO IT WAS MORE LIKE REGULAR COLE SLAW MY FAMIILY LOVES THIS RECEIPE
I love this salad with chicken and walnuts! I've added a little chicken breast for a complete meal.
I used balsamic vinegar and Greek yogurt instead of the sour cream, turned out great.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)