I made this for the first time for four women--we loved it so much we ate it all even though it was 8 servings! I did not use sour cream, used 1/3 c real mayo b/c I didn't have the other, and used Greek yogurt (plain) and Greek yogurt (lime).
Bok Choy-Apple Slaw
From EatingWell: August/September 2006
Bok choy serves as a peppery alternative to cabbage in this crunchy and creamy slaw. Try it with barbecued chicken.
6 Reviews for Bok Choy-Apple Slaw
I USED THE WHOLE STALK I ALSO USED GREEK YOGERT INSTEAD OF SOUR CREAM BUT RATHER THAN LEAVE IT IN LARGE CHUNKS I PUT IT INTO MY FOOD PROCESSOR SO IT WAS MORE LIKE REGULAR COLE SLAW MY FAMIILY LOVES THIS RECEIPE
I love this salad with chicken and walnuts! I've added a little chicken breast for a complete meal.
I used balsamic vinegar and Greek yogurt instead of the sour cream, turned out great.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (84 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)