I used dried cranberries instead of blueberries because that's what I had on hand. It was really delicious, not too sweet and the pecans provided a nice crunch. I thought it was pretty dense for a pancake and not light and fluffy like I'm used to. Next time I'll add more milk and egg whites.
From EatingWell: November/December 2008
Dried blueberries give these pancakes a rich blueberry flavor and pecans liven up the texture with a bit of crunch.
2 Reviews for Blueberry-Pecan Pancakes
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)