Subbed chopped Mangos and Mango nectar for blueberries. Very Good
From EatingWell: June/July 2005
Frozen limeade adds zing to this stellar blueberry margarita.
5 Reviews for Blueberry-Lime Margarita
Made with chopped Mangos and Mango nectar. Very Good
I don't even drink and I want one of these! Looks soooo good!
Super tasty! It creates a good tart/sweet juxtaposition with the lime and blueberries. A really good twist on a regular margarita. We grilled salmon and twice baked potatoes. A made for a nice meal.
This was wonderful!!!!!!! I have been dying for a margarita but since I am doing WW the points are just too high. But htis version was healthy and sooo tasty. I am not a huge fan of blueberries so I swaped for raspberries........ this is a KEEPER!!!!!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)