Excellent recipe as is!!
From EatingWell: August/September 2006
The one-two punch of coconut and macadamia nuts in this luxurious muffin will make you think you're having your morning coffee in Hawaii. Drizzle with honey for an added touch of sweetness.
22 Reviews for Blueberry-Coconut-Macadamia Muffins
We enjoyed these very much. I didn't have coconut or macadamia nuts. Instead I used pecans & the vanilla option. Also sprinkled the tops with chopped pecans and a little brn sugar and some w/walnuts and a little brn sugar. Very good!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)