These are wonderful muffins!! I made them according to the recipe. YUMMY! These will be much healthier than the box mix. Thank you!!
From EatingWell: August/September 2006
The one-two punch of coconut and macadamia nuts in this luxurious muffin will make you think you're having your morning coffee in Hawaii. Drizzle with honey for an added touch of sweetness.
21 Reviews for Blueberry-Coconut-Macadamia Muffins
This is an excellent recipe. Healthy and delicious. I skipped the macadamia nuts but they were still excellent.
These are awesome. I loved them.
I had fresh rasberries so I used those instead of blueberries and they were absolutely delicious. Surprisingly filling for a little muffin
Excellent recipe as is!!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)