Blue Cheese Dressing
A tangy, rich blue cheese dressing you don't have to feel guilty about.
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallions
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Whisk together blue cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Stir in buttermilk, vinegar, parsley and scallions. Season with salt and pepper.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Per tablespoon: 20 calories; 1 g fat (1 g sat, 0 g mono); 3 mg cholesterol; 1 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 0 g fiber; 92 mg sodium; 21 mg potassium.
Exchanges: Free Food
More From EatingWell
In celebration of EatingWell's 10th anniversary we picked our...
These easy weeknight suppers are inspired by the bountiful...
Take advantage of summer's bounty of fresh produce with these...
Muffin tins are great for making more than just muffins,...
Use your charcoal grill or gas grill for more than just...
Potato salad is a favorite summer dish, but classic versions...
It’s no wonder that the Mediterranean diet is considered to...
Enjoy the world’s healthiest diet with these delicious...
Make your own pickles! Get the most out of summer’s bounty by...
Berries and fresh summer fruit star in our healthy homemade...
Pork tenderloin is an easy and healthy addition to your...
Our healthy pepper recipes, including recipes for bell...
Fresh, sun-ripened tomatoes not only taste wonderful, they...
For a quick and healthy dinner, make one of our easy stir-fry...
While nothing quite beats eating quickly boiled or grilled...
From healthy blueberry muffins and blueberry pancakes topped...
- Ease of Preparation
- Type of Dish
- Salad dressing
- Total Time
- 15 minutes or less
- 8 or more
- Preparation/ Technique
- Super Bowl