Blue Cheese Dressing
A tangy, rich blue cheese dressing you don't have to feel guilty about.
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallions
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Whisk together blue cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Stir in buttermilk, vinegar, parsley and scallions. Season with salt and pepper.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Per tablespoon: 20 calories; 1 g fat (1 g sat, 0 g mono); 3 mg cholesterol; 1 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 0 g fiber; 92 mg sodium; 21 mg potassium.
Exchanges: Free Food
More From EatingWell
Omega-3 fats are good for your heart and are found in fish...
These healthy sugar-free dessert recipes are a delicious and...
Stir-fries are an easy way to get dinner on the table fast...
Whether you're looking for a quick breakfast or a refreshing...
If you’re trying to slim down, our low-calorie dinners to...
Carbs have gotten a bad rap as a diet no-no, but whole grains...
When you’re trying to lose weight, you don’t need to skimp on...
The next time you’re thinking about ordering takeout, put...
Fresh seasonal produce offers plenty of reasons to try one of...
Baking a cake from scratch doesn’t have to be time-intensive...
There’s something oh-so-soothing about a bowl of creamy...
Our nutritionists have verified that these recipes do not...
Homemade desserts, including piping-hot apple pie, rich...
If you’re searching for an affordable and healthy meal for...
Our healthy lasagna recipes, including classic meat lasagna...
Make sure you have a quick and easy dinner ready to go next...
- Super Bowl
- Type of Dish
- Salad dressing
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 15 minutes or less
- 8 or more
- Preparation/ Technique