Blue Cheese Dressing
A tangy, rich blue cheese dressing you don't have to feel guilty about.
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallions
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Whisk together blue cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Stir in buttermilk, vinegar, parsley and scallions. Season with salt and pepper.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Per tablespoon: 20 calories; 1 g fat (1 g sat, 0 g mono); 3 mg cholesterol; 1 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 0 g fiber; 92 mg sodium; 21 mg potassium.
Exchanges: Free Food
More From EatingWell
Boneless chicken thighs can take plenty of cooking without...
An outstanding salad dressing can take your salad from ho-hum...Oatmeal is an ideal breakfast for cooler months and is arguably...
Who says entertaining has to be reserved for the weekend only...
Peanut butter is a healthy ingredient and more versatile than...
If you’re watching your sodium intake, these low-sodium snack...
When it comes to making healthy slow cooker chicken recipes,...
Whether you’re packing a healthy snack for yourself or your...
When you’re watching your diet, snacking healthfully can keep...
Snacking (done right) can be a healthy way to curb your...
Muffin tins are great for making more than just muffins,...
Pasta is a favorite comfort food—it’s quick, easy to cook and...
When the temperature drops and the days get shorter, there's...
Having a snack attack? Stock your fridge and pantry with...
Low-fat cottage cheese is a healthy addition that adds...
Pass on store-bought snacks that are loaded with fat and...
- Type of Dish
- Salad dressing
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 15 minutes or less
- 8 or more
- Preparation/ Technique
- Super Bowl