Blue Cheese Dressing
A tangy, rich blue cheese dressing you don't have to feel guilty about.
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallions
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Whisk together blue cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Stir in buttermilk, vinegar, parsley and scallions. Season with salt and pepper.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Per tablespoon: 20 calories; 1 g fat (1 g sat, 0 g mono); 3 mg cholesterol; 1 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 0 g fiber; 92 mg sodium; 21 mg potassium.
Exchanges: Free Food
More From EatingWell
Our easy holiday appetizer recipes are great for a holiday...
Citrus fruit, such as grapefruit, lemons, limes and oranges,...
Kale and other dark leafy greens are a flavorful, vitamin-...
Making a quick and healthy dinner when you really pressed for...
A piping hot bowl of soup is the ultimate comfort food during...
Decadent cream-based soups are typically loaded with...
Enjoy seasonal fresh fruit even in winter with these healthy...
Winter salads can taste like a refreshing start to those...
Save money on food during the holiday season but still eat...
Pasta is a favorite comfort food—it’s quick, easy to cook and...
Picture this: You arrive home tired and frazzled, and the...
Our gluten-free cookie recipes are a healthy and delicious...
Whether you’re making Christmas cookies for your annual...
End your holiday meal on a sweet note with our healthy...
Spend more time with friends and family and less time in the...
Our festive holiday cocktails, including healthy recipes for...
- Ease of Preparation
- Type of Dish
- Salad dressing
- Total Time
- 15 minutes or less
- 8 or more
- Preparation/ Technique
- Super Bowl