This "filling" is great with flower tortilla and is really nice and filling, good for lunch but is too spicy and you need a drink by your side to withstand the heat!
Black Bean & Olive Filling
From EatingWell: January/February 1997
Use this spiced black bean-and-olive filling to stuff tamales or combine with sauteed chard in tacos.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)