I did not find the cookies bind well and once I added choc chips it all fell apart. i have used better recipes.
Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies
EatingWell reader Beverley Sharpe of California contributed this recipe. She updated a favorite treat by cutting back on sugar and incorporating whole grains. To increase protein, she replaces the rolled oats with 1 cup almond meal.
173 Reviews for Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies
I just made these cookies and they are great! Two substitutions though- I used half wheat and half white flour and I ground in some walnuts when I processed the oats- will definitely make these again!
I tried out these cookies, and regretted it later. They weren't terrible, but they weren't exactly to my likings. I wouldn't suggest these. At least not to my friends.
This is one of the only chocolate chip cookie recipes that I make anymore. They are delicious and fun to share!
these are great cookies....have them in the oven right now...I added 1/2 a teaspoon black walnut extract...to give them a nutty flavor....I used 1/2 semi sweet and 1/2 dark chocolate chips...I am getting 5 dozen cookies using a heaping teaspoonful....
GOOD JOB Bev!!!!!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (84 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)