I love these cookies! They never last long around here.
Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies
EatingWell reader Beverley Sharpe of California contributed this recipe. She updated a favorite treat by cutting back on sugar and incorporating whole grains. To increase protein, she replaces the rolled oats with 1 cup almond meal.
174 Reviews for Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies
I love this cookies! I make them all the time!!! They are a hit with everyone that tries them! =)
Good recipe, I will make these again!
These are delicious! I replace the 1 cup chocolate chips with - 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips and 1/2 cup chopped walnuts and they are the best. My whole family loves them especially my husband.
i'm gonna try it!!! i love chocolate chip cookies and am looking forward to my first batch of healthier ones!!! yay!!!!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (86 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (22 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)