I love that they have whole-wheat flour in them. It makes them much more filling. They have a just the right amount of sweetness. I used all purpous flour instead of the ground oats and it works just as well.
Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies
EatingWell reader Beverley Sharpe of California contributed this recipe. She updated a favorite treat by cutting back on sugar and incorporating whole grains. To increase protein, she replaces the rolled oats with 1 cup almond meal.
173 Reviews for Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Awesome recipe! So delicious! Even picky cousin loved them. I think these will replace our standard Chocolate Chip Cookies for a while. Thanks for the recipe Bev!
Wow I am impressed that these stray so much from traditional chocolate chip cookies and yet taste so similar. No one would ever notice that these were not full fat, white flour cookies unless you told them. Definitely a recipe I will make again.
wonderful flavor... but for some reason the second batch didn't expand.
Amazing - my family loves them - I followed the recipe, they turned out great! I made a double batch, and froze a bunch so I can pull them out later. So tasty, crispy around the edges, just delicious. Highly recommend!
DaniM, Bloomington, IN
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)