These are very good - taste wonderful and look beautiful. I don't think I will ever make chocolate chip cookies any other way!
Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies
EatingWell reader Beverley Sharpe of California contributed this recipe. She updated a favorite treat by cutting back on sugar and incorporating whole grains. To increase protein, she replaces the rolled oats with 1 cup almond meal.
172 Reviews for Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies
OMG these cookies are fantasic. Followed the recipe exactly but added 3/4-1 cup chopped pecans and used Hershey's peanut butter and milk chocolate chips.Cooked about 13-14 minutes. I'm making another batch today. My new favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. Best one I've made.
I absolutely love this cookie recipe!! It is my family's favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. My kids love them. And I like it because it's healthier. I use a mix of whole grain flours - whole wheat, spelt, quinoa, ground flax, almond meal, soy flour (I keep a big container with a mix of flours that I use for baking). I use oat bran instead of the oatmeal, or if I do use oatmeal, I don't grind it, I just throw it in. I use Earth Balance spread for the butter. Sometimes I add chopped walnuts, which is really yummy, but I have to grind them up to hide them from the kids. Adding ground walnuts makes the cookies even moister. This is a great chocolate chip cookie recipe!
Great cookies! Made them just as the recipe calls for except that I used mini chocolate chips which dispersed throughout the batter very well. This is a keeper and will be a regular in our house!
They are in the oven right now , 4 more min and they are ready, I'm trusting you on this one...
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)