Just made these with my kids. They loved them.
Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies
EatingWell reader Beverley Sharpe of California contributed this recipe. She updated a favorite treat by cutting back on sugar and incorporating whole grains. To increase protein, she replaces the rolled oats with 1 cup almond meal.
173 Reviews for Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies
I substituted 1/2 cup canola with 1/2 cup banana and added a generous spoonful of natural peanut butter and some pecans. Yummy!
tried ur recipe.turned out great.thx:) stay blessed
Hi i made these today with my kids ;) i substituted the white sugar with honey which made the mixture custard like and super sweet. We achieved the chewy texture by grinding the oats into a flour and adding the honey. Next time i will try a couple of tablespoons of maple syrup as my kids dislike the excessive sweetness. The honey was over powering!
These cookies fell apart and were hard to scrape off the sheet, even after generous greasing.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (84 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)