Great cookies! Made them just as the recipe calls for except that I used mini chocolate chips which dispersed throughout the batter very well. This is a keeper and will be a regular in our house!
Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies
EatingWell reader Beverley Sharpe of California contributed this recipe. She updated a favorite treat by cutting back on sugar and incorporating whole grains. To increase protein, she replaces the rolled oats with 1 cup almond meal.
174 Reviews for Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies
They are in the oven right now , 4 more min and they are ready, I'm trusting you on this one...
These turned out really good, thank you! I'm a really lazy cook - I just throw everything in and mix it together at the same time. They still turned out great. I also used white chocolate chips and threw in some dried cranberries. nom
Bev...You are my hero!!
I replaced the oil for applesauce and used whole wheat flour. I'm a nanny for two doctors and they loved that I made their children health-conscience cookies that the girls absolutely LOVED!! My picky husband loved it as well, thank you so much with sharing this incredible recipe!!
These cookies are DELISH!!!!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)