I was surprised by how tasty these were! This is probably about as healthy as you can get them, so I'll be sticking with this recipe. I didn't give it 5 stars, because only my favorite Alton Brown recipe gets 5 stars. :)
Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies
EatingWell reader Beverley Sharpe of California contributed this recipe. She updated a favorite treat by cutting back on sugar and incorporating whole grains. To increase protein, she replaces the rolled oats with 1 cup almond meal.
173 Reviews for Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Move over Tollhouse....This is my new favorite recipe. These are delicious. :)
I made Bev's cookies a couple of weeks ago and they were delish. I'm trying to tame my sweet tooth and this was a great way to satisfy my craving without all the extra calories plus it's packed with fiber. Excellent recipe, will definitely be making again.
This is my new favorite recipe for chocolate chips cookies! By far the best I've had, possibly ever. I added some walnuts and thought they were perfect.
I loved these! I love oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, so I just left the oats whole instead of grounding them up, and it seemed like it did not affect the consistency of the cookie (I used the quick-cooking oats). I also added some sliced almonds to the batter, because I like nuts in my cookies, too. I couldn't believe how many chocolate chips were in each cookie! Usually, I feel skimped on chocolate chips, but every cookie had a perfect amount of chocolate chips. The cookies were not all eaten the day they were made, but I thought they tasted just as good the next day!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)