My husband is a cookie monster, but is very picky. We are trying to make healthier choices and this seemed like a good idea for us. We tried them and they tasted like my mother's homemade cookies! We will never buy store made cookies or dough again! AWESOME!
Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies
EatingWell reader Beverley Sharpe of California contributed this recipe. She updated a favorite treat by cutting back on sugar and incorporating whole grains. To increase protein, she replaces the rolled oats with 1 cup almond meal.
174 Reviews for Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies
I was surprised by how tasty these were! This is probably about as healthy as you can get them, so I'll be sticking with this recipe. I didn't give it 5 stars, because only my favorite Alton Brown recipe gets 5 stars. :)
Move over Tollhouse....This is my new favorite recipe. These are delicious. :)
I made Bev's cookies a couple of weeks ago and they were delish. I'm trying to tame my sweet tooth and this was a great way to satisfy my craving without all the extra calories plus it's packed with fiber. Excellent recipe, will definitely be making again.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)