I made these for Father's Day and everyone LOVED them! I will make this again! Yum.
Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies
172 Reviews for Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies
I made these for Father's Day and everyone LOVED them! I will be making these again!
My husband loves oatmeal butterscotch cookies to I added butterscotch chips and dried cranberries in place of the chocolate chips. I also added 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon. These cookies were a huge hit in my family and my kids kept begging for more. My husband had no idea they were a healthy version of his favorites! He now asks for these every time!
Can't tell them from the originals, except I like the slight oatmeal taste. I agree the sugar could be decreased. I used Becel instead of butter. A keeper
I did not find the cookies bind well and once I added choc chips it all fell apart. i have used better recipes.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)