Good recipe, I will make these again!
Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies
EatingWell reader Beverley Sharpe of California contributed this recipe. She updated a favorite treat by cutting back on sugar and incorporating whole grains. To increase protein, she replaces the rolled oats with 1 cup almond meal.
172 Reviews for Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies
These are delicious! I replace the 1 cup chocolate chips with - 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips and 1/2 cup chopped walnuts and they are the best. My whole family loves them especially my husband.
i'm gonna try it!!! i love chocolate chip cookies and am looking forward to my first batch of healthier ones!!! yay!!!!
We love these cookies. My husband and I are huge chocolate chip cookie fans but we hate how bad they are for you. These are addicting and no one every asks if they are "healthy" b/c they don't taste it!
These were very good. Passed the raw cookie dough test and then were approved by a house full of kids.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)